A di Alessi AAM01-B Anna G. Corkscrew, Black
One of Alessi's most popular objects, this double lever corkscrew designed by Alessandro Mendini for Alessi, the leading Italian design company, was initially developed in 1994. It is made from black polyamide, chrome plated zamak and is Teflon coated for durability. It has a diameter of 7cm/2.8in and is 24.5cm/9.6in in height.
- Renowned for applying new, fun designs to everyday household items, Alessi has done it again with this corkscrew
- Alessandro Mendini designed the opener in 1994, modeled after his girlfriend and fellow designer, Anna Gili
- Crafted from chrome-plated zamak; turn the head to insert the screw and lower the arms to uncork
- Available in a choice of colors; makes a perfect gift for newlyweds and new homeowners
- Measures 2-3/4 inches wide by 9-1/2 inches long and is easy to spot in any drawer
You may also be interested in: