A di Alessi AARU01-AZ Parmenide Cheese Grater, Blue
The grater Parmenide designed by Alejandro Ruiz brings two aspects of the traditional household scene together: the cheese grater and the serving bowl. Parmenide also becomes an attractive piece of tableware once the cheese has been grated. Parmenide is in the collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
- Grate cheese comfortably without losing a single shred with the Parmenide grater
- Designed for Alessi by Alejandro Ruiz in 1994; 18/10 stainless-steel grater and cellar in durable PMMA resin
- Fits perfectly in the hand for a good grip; collects cheese in cellar, which can be poured out from opening on end
- Available in a choice of colors; measures 3 inches wide by 6 inches long by 3 inches high
- Makes a great housewarming gift; peruse all Alessi household items to find fun, like-minded pieces for the home
- Made of thermoplastic resin and 18/10 stainless steel