Alessi GCH02 Apostrophe Orange Peeler Stainless Steel
“Apostrophe”, designed by Gabriele Chiave, is an unusual object that doesn't reveal at first sight its function. It's like an agile plough that can engrave the peel with free and decorative signes. It's a small Kitchen accessory that can be used to draw on the orange skin to create food design, easy to use, thanks to its ergonomic handle.
- Contemporary orange peeler
- Designed by LPWK and Gabriele Chiave
- The apostrophe shape makes it a decorative kitchen tool
- Solid hemisphere and the other part hollow
- Gives the right balance when in use and rests in an erect position when placed on a table
- Made from 18/10 stainless steel