CamelBak Ambush Hydration Backpack
This low profile pack has enough room for the essentials and keeps you maneuverable.
More than just a reservoir, the Mil Spec Antidote® reservoir redefines the ultimate delivery system for an operator’s water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments. Includes our Quick Link™ Exit Port and QL HydroLock™ Bite Valve Adapter: tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off; new fillport: industry’s largest opening with air-light ¼ turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can’t be over-tightened; lighter-weight, lower-profile design.
KEY PACK FEATURES
External fill access—allows for a quick refill without removing pack; Side-release shoulder straps for rapid removal; Multiple drink tube exit ports—for routing drink tube over the shoulder or under an arm; Top and bottom external pockets hold small essentials; Lightweight, durable Rip-Stop Cordura® Fabric.
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3L
- Total Capacity: 3.28L (200 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 1.6 lbs / .71 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 16 in x 10 in x 6 in (41 cm x 25 cm x 15 cm)
- Fabric: 500D Ripstop Cordura® fabric front panel, gusset and shoulder harness front side > 420D high density nylon on shoulder harness and back panel > 5 mm closed cell PE foam on back panel and inside hydration compartment > Nylon webbing
You may also be interested in: