Chicago Cutlery 1109960 New Fusion Utility Knife, Stainless Steel Blade with Black Poly Handle, 5in Knife
Utility knives are often taken for granted... until they become dull. This Chicago Cutlery® Fusion® utility knife is anything but dull, in terms of both style and performance. The knife is designed for optimum sharpness, and has a nonslip, cushion-grip handle for comfort and safety. And a stainless steel plate at the end of the handle is a handsome finishing touch.
- Fusion 5in Utility Knife
- Professional high-carbon stainless steel blades with black comfort-grip poly handles.
- Black non-slip cushion-grip handles allow for a sturdy grip on all knives. Stainless steel plates at the end of the handle convey sleek and contemporary styling
- High-carbon stainless steel creates a stronger, harder blade resisting stains, rust and pitting.
- Exclusive Taper Grind® edge technology provides optimum sharpness for precise cutting and is easy to re-sharpen.
- Forged bolster keeps your fingers from running up on the blade. It also increases weight, balance and safety.