de Buyer Force Blue Crepe Pan Model No. 5303.24
The crepe pan has a specially designed low side to easily flip and turn over crepes. Iron is ideal for making truly crispy and tasty crepes. The pan has a long iron handle that is fastened with rivets, making it unmovable. The product is 100% natural, 100% recyclable, guaranteed coating-free. The blue colour of iron is due to a thermal treatment that provides pans with temporary protection against oxidation during storage and transport. The blued iron pan seasons, getting darker and naturally non-stick the more it is used. This pan is suitable for any cook top, including induction, but only at moderate heat.
- The low skirt of the frying pan enables crepes to be easily flipped and turned, ideal for cooking traditional, crispy and fluffy pancakes.
- Iron blued through a surface thermal treatment: temporary protection against oxidation; no coating.
- Heats up quickly, uniform diffusion of heat, enables the Maillard reaction.
- Natural non-stick properties: gradual seasoning of the pan.
- Welded iron handle: smooth inner surface.
- French-style curvature: easy handling and ergonomic grip.
- Tip: preheat using a little fat.
- Season when first used.
- Care: deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and oil lightly. Store in a dry place.
- Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher.
- All cook tops including moderate power induction.