de Buyer French Collection B Element Round Fry Pan Model No. 5670.28
The FRENCH COLLECTION MINERAL B round iron fry pan has a long cast stainless steel handle that is firmly fastened with rivets. It features a true Lyonnaise shape: the side is high, flared and rounded, without any sharp angles, which means it lets the food slide easily from the pan to the dish or plate. The fry pan becomes naturally non-stick the more it is used thanks to the seasoning process. The extra-strong iron of this pan is suitable for intense sources of heat, including induction. The B ELEMENT fry pan will be part of your kitchenware for decades, as long as you follow the specific instructions to use and clean the iron utensils.
- Lyonnaise profile pan enables food to easily slide onto the plate; ideal for searing, grilling, browning.
- French Collection version: cast stainless steel riveted handle inspired by the Eiffel Tower; beautiful and ergonomic handle.
- Elegant and modern pan, perfect for buffets, outdoor dining or for the table. Thick heavy iron pan coated in beeswax: protective coating against oxidation; facilitates seasoning. Enhanced non-stick qualities when used for the first time. Excellent caramelization of food.
- Natural non-stick properties: gradual seasoning.
- Tip: preheat using a little fat.
- Care: Season when first used. Deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and lightly oil. Store in a dry place. Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher.
- All cook tops including induction.