de Buyer Mineral B Element Country Fry Pan Model No. 5614.24
A cross between a rounded saute pan and a "Lyonnaise" fry pan, this high-sided fry pan is used for any type of cooking: frying, searing and even slow cooking. Ideal for sautéed potatoes. It can be used to prepare large amounts of food and its high sides limit splashes when cooking meat. The MINERAL B ELEMENT "Country" pan has a long iron handle firmly fastened with rivets. It becomes naturally non-stick the more it is used thanks to the seasoning process. The extra-strong of this pan is suitable for intense sources of heat, including induction. The MINERAL B ELEMENT pan will be part of your kitchenware for decades, as long as you follow the specific instructions to use and clean the iron utensils.
- Country pan for different cooking styles: searing, sautéing, browning, simmering... Perfect for preparing large quantities and for sautéed potatoes. The high edges limit projections when cooking meat.
- Heavy quality iron coated in beeswax: organic protective coating against oxidation; facilitates seasoning. Enhanced non-stick qualities when used for the first time.
- Excellent caramelization of food.
- Natural non-stick properties: gradual seasoning.
- Riveted handle curved in French-style: easy handling; ergonomic.
- Tip: preheat using a little fat.
- Care: Season when first used. Deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and lightly oil. Store in a dry place. Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher.
- All cook tops including induction.
You may also be interested in: