de Buyer Mineral B Element Crepe Pan Model No. 5615.3
The MINERAL B ELEMENT crêpe pan has a specially designed low side to easily flip and turn over crêpes. Iron is ideal for making truly crispy and tasty crêpes. The pan has a long iron handle that is fastened with rivets, making it unmovable. The fry pan becomes naturally non-stick the more it is used thanks to the seasoning process. The extra-strong iron of this pan is suitable for intense sources of heat, including induction. The MINERAL B ELEMENT pan will be part of your kitchenware for decades, as long as you follow the specific instructions to use and clean the iron utensils.
- Pan with a low skirt, ideal for cooking traditional, crispy and fluffy crepes.
- Mineral B Element undeformable utensil in heavy quality iron coated with beeswax: organic protective finish against oxidation; facilitates seasoning.
- Enhanced non-stick qualities when used for the first time.
- Perfect caramelization of the pastry for authentic crepes.
- Natural non-stick properties: gradual seasoning.
- Riveted handle curved in French-style: easy handling; ergonomic.
- Tip: preheat using a little fat.
- Care: Season when first used. Deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and lightly oil. Store in a dry place.
- Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher.
- All cook tops including induction.