de Buyer Mineral B Element Round Fry Pan Model No. 5610.32
Iron pan with a natural beeswax protection during manufacture to protect the pan against oxidation during storage and transport. Induction compatible.
The MINERAL B ELEMENT frying pan has a long iron handle firmly fastened with rivets. It features a true Lyonnaise shape: the side is high, flared and rounded, without any sharp angles, which means it lets the food slide easily from the pan to the dish or plate. The fry pan becomes naturally non-stick the more it is used thanks to the seasoning process. The extra-strong iron of this pan is suitable for intense sources of heat, including induction. The MINERAL B ELEMENT pan will be part of your kitchenware for decades, as long as you follow the specific instructions to use and clean the iron utensils.
- Round fry pan with a Lyonnaise profile to enable the food to easily slide onto a dish; ideal for searing, grilling, browning.
- Mineral B Element utensil in heavy quality iron coated with beeswax: organic protective finish against oxidation, facilitates seasoning.
- Enhanced non-stick qualities when used for the first time.
- Undeformable thick skirt. Excellent caramelization of food.
- Natural non-stick properties: gradual seasoning.
- Riveted handle curved in French-style: easy handling; ergonomic.
- Tip: preheat using a little fat.
- Season when first used.
- Care: deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and oil lightly. Store in a dry place.
- Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher.
- All cook tops including induction.
You may also be interested in: