Etymotic Research ER-4PT Earphones, In-Ear, Noise-Isolating, Black
Etymotic invented noise-isolating, in-ear earphones. Etymotic's original insert earphone design, developed for auditory research and medical diagnostics, used balanced armature receivers and established these speakers as the gold standard for high-definition, in-ear earphones.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 16 kHz
- Accuracy Score: 86%
- Transducers: High-performance balanced armature driver
- Noise Isolation: 35-42 dB
- Impedance (@1kHz): 27 Ohms
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz) SPL at 0.1v: 102 dB
- Maximum Output (SPL): 122 dB
- Cable: 5 ft.
- User Replaceable ACCU-Filters: Yes
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Custom-Fit Option: Yes
You may also be interested in: