Garmin 010N065840 Forerunner 410 Training Watch, Certified Refurbished
If you're ready to take your training to the next level, Forerunner 410 can get you there. This advanced sport watch is GPS-enabled and accurately records your time, pace, distance, heart rate, elevation and more. Your training plan may be difficult -- your watch shouldn't be. Forerunner 410 sports an enhanced touch bezel that lets you quickly scroll and select features on the run, in all types of weather.
- When your workout's done, Forerunner 410 keeps working. It wirelessly uploads your data to Garmin Connect when in range of your computer so you can go back and review your run on your own time. It works via ANT+ wireless technology and the USB stick that comes with your watch. No wires, no manual uploads -- no sweat. Forerunner 410 lets you customize up to 3 training pages with more than 30 different types of data. You can even determine how many data fields are shown on each screen -- 1 big field, 2 or 3 smaller fields.
- For extra training benefits, you can create detailed workouts or race the Virtual Partner, a digital depiction of your goal pace vs. actual pace. The courses feature allows you to race a previously recorded activity and try to match or beat it. If you like to explore new paths, you'll appreciate the 410's basic navigation feature that can guide you back to your starting point. Just follow the arrow on screen and see how far you have to go.
- Some versions come with our premium soft strap heart rate monitor to display your heart rate in beats per minute. The watch has 5 heart rate zones, which you can customize based on your exact zones. Train in a certain heart rate zone to improve your fitness level or compare your pace and heart rate to past performance on the same run. Forerunner 410 provides heart rate-based calorie computations so you can more accurately track your calories burned.
- Having access to the data recorded by your Forerunner 410 is almost like having your own personal coach. Make the most of it with wireless uploads to Garmin Connect for free data analysis and sharing. Forerunner 410 is compatible with Windows or Mac. With Garmin Connect, you can see the route you traveled on a map, view a summary of your run, create goals, find new activities to upload as courses and more.
- Forerunner 410 features HotFix satellite prediction, which means it locks onto satellites quickly so you can be out the door and on with your run in no time. It also has a high-sensitivity GPS receiver to stay locked onto satellites, even near tall buildings or under tree cover. While the 410 can be worn as a watch even when you're not working out, you can also power it down completely in order to conserve battery life.
- Warranty: One Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Condition: Manufacturer Refurbished
You may also be interested in: