Klymit 06OZBl01C Inertia Ozone Sleeping Pad, Blue
A smart pad that combines our comfort technologies with our weight saving innovations, the Inertia O Zone is light, compact and supportive. It weighs only 12.2 ounces, yet is fully loaded – integrated four-inch pillow, width to toss and turn, and our patent-pending Loft Pocket Technology that helps maximize your sleeping bag’s thermal effectiveness while minimizing the pad’s weight. Ideal for bike tours and ultralight backpacking, it’s comfortable, easy to inflate, and packs down to the size and weight of a can of soda.
- Body Mapping: Advanced patterning places chambers only where padding is needed and eliminates them where they are not, allowing us to shed significant weight
- without sacrificing comfort.
- Loft Pockets: Empty spaces between the chambers serve as expansion zones that allow your sleeping bag to fully loft beneath you, maximizing its thermal performance.
- Inflation and Deflation: Pad rapidly inflates in as few as 4-7 breaths. The Right Size: At 72" long, the streamlined size is tapered to fit the body and allows the pad to be used inside or outside of your sleeping bag.
- Ergonomic Had Support: Comfortable, secure head support is integrated into the pad’s design. Pillow Included: The Ozone includes a built-in pillow for added head support and comfort.
- Rugged Material: The hybrid construction combines an exceptionally lightweight 30D polyester top with a 75D polyester bottom for superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance where it’s needed.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Minimalist Design: Advanced patterning removes all extraneous material to creates an ultralight, minimalist design that delivers comfort and support for only 12.2 oz. and packs to 4”x8”.
- Ultralight Material: Used on the top of the pad, the 30D polyester material sheds grams while maintaining appropriate durability.