Koss QZ99 Passive Noise Reduction Headphones, Over-Ear, 40-20,000 Hz Frequency Response, 60 Ohms Impedance
The Koss QZ99 Passive Noise Reduction headphones were initially designed for racing radio scanner and metal detector users, with its superior isolating capabilities and secure over-the-head headband design. It has since become a favorite for audiophiles who crave the ability to cut out high levels of ambient noise. The QZ99 are not only for noise isolation, but also for sound quality.
The QZ99 Passive Noise Reduction headphones sport neodymium magnet structures that deliver outstanding clarity and definition. The closed Pneumalite™ ear cushions and extra-secure headband create a tight seal around the ear eliminating all ambient noise. Durable and built to withstand the rigors of indoor and outdoor use, the Koss QZ99 also includes a volume control on the ear cup that makes adjusting sound levels a snap, and a stereo/mono switch that extends user flexibility. Sporty and strong with superior sound quality, these Passive Noise Reduction headphones are every audiophile’s dream.
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 60 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 102 dB SPL/1mW
- Cord: Coiled, Single Entry, 8ft w/ 3.5mm plug
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Neodymium magnet structures deliver outstanding clarity and definition
- Closed Pneumalite™ ear cushions and extra-secure headband seal ears, eliminate all ambient noise
- Volume control on ear cup allows easy level adjustment
- Stereo/mono switch extends user flexibility
- Includes 8 foot, coiled, single-entry cord with 3.5 mm plug and 6.3 mm adapter
- Covered under the Koss Stereophones Limited Lifetime Warranty