Koss UR40 Collapsible Titanium Headphones, Over-Ear, 15-22,000 Hz Frequency Response, 60 Ohms Impedance
Heavyweight sound intensity teams with an ultra-lightweight design to create the ultimate in on-the-go listening, the Koss UR40. With improved signal transmission and conduction for a clean and clear sound, these headphones will minimize mechanical distortion and ensure exceedingly accurate sound reproduction.
Featuring a hybrid design, the UR40 integrate the best of closed and open style headphones. Closed leatherette ear cushions form a tight seal around the ears to enhance bass frequencies, while screened ear cups provide an open, hear-through sound that keeps you in tune with your surroundings. The result: a clean, full frequency, great sound that turns every recording into a “live” performance.
Titanium sound in a collapsible, lightweight package.
- Frequency Response: 15-22,000 Hz
- Impedance: 60 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 98 dB SPL/1mW
- Cord: Straight, Dual Entry, 4ft
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full-frequency clean sound turns any recording into a "live" performance
- Screened ear cups provide open, hear-through sound letting listeners stay in touch with surroundings
- Closed leatherette ear cushions form tight seal around ears, enhancing sound bass
- Enjoy greater volume levels, even with low-voltage portable devices
- Airy mesh sling provides soft, breathable support
- Lightweight frame folds into protective compact configuration for easy portability
- Includes a straight, dual-entry 4 foot cord with gold-flashed 3.5 mm (1/8-inch) plug
- Covered under the Koss Stereophones Limited Lifetime Warranty