Oakley 9144 Half Jacket 2.0 Sunglasses
Performance, protection and comfort are sculpted into a new dimension of style with an interchangeable lens design that keeps you a step ahead of changing light conditions. The latest evolution of the coveted Half Jacket sunglass, it wraps your vision in the razor-sharp clarity of High Definition Optics. Wherever your sport takes you, you’ll have the all-day comfort of a lightweight design that can take punishing abuse while serving up premium optical technology. The original Half Jacket became essential gear for athletes, and version 2.0 takes the proud heritage to the next level of design. The Half Jacket 2.0 is made with lightweight O Matter frame materials and Unobtainium components that keep it comfortably in place, even when you’re dripping with sweat. The Three-Point Fit won’t hook your ears like ordinary frames, and it keeps the lenses in precise alignment. When the sun decides to play hide-and-seek, just swap out the lenses with a new set and you’ll be fully armed with performance. With HDO lenses, Half Jacket 2.0 features XYZ Optics to keep vision sharp and accurate all the way to the peripheral edge. All lenses are made of pure Plutonite to filter out all UV, and this premium eyewear meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical clarity and impact resistance.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material.
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit.
- Unobtainium components that increase grip when you sweat.
- Metal icon accents.
- Interchangeable lens design to optimize performance in any environment.
- High Definition Optics for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance.
- XYZ Optics to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view.
- 8.75 base lens curvature that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact.
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC light.
- Semi-rimless design for open downward view
You may also be interested in: