Wusthof 4582 Classic 200th Anniversary Stainless Steel 8 Inch Cooks Knife
Celebrate 200 years of quality cutlery with the Wusthof cook's knife. Using Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec), this eight inch cook's knife was created from a single piece of high carbon stainless-steel which allows for a long lasting, razor sharp cutting edge. Etched with the Wusthof 200th anniversary logo as a symbol of heritage, experience and quality, this cook's knife is a prime example of craftsmanship. Bolstered and perfectly balanced, this is an every day, all purpose kitchen knife. The finger guard protects against knicks and the hygienic high impact synthetic, triple rivet handle provides security, comfort and control when slicing, mincing, or chopping anything from vegetables to boneless meats. Promising customer satisfaction, Wusthof offers a lifetime warranty against any manufacturer's defect.
- Created from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel
- Precision-forged Precision edge Technology (Petec)
- Hygienic high Impact synthetic, full tang, triple rivet handle
- Bolstered and perfectly balanced with finger guard
- Ideal for slicing, dicing, mincing, and chopping vegetables, and boneless meats